Stainless Steel and Copper Hose GuideLotech Products LLC
Place these attractive, sturdy, and durable hose guides around your garden to help keep your hose from inadvertently damaging your beautiful plants and to help you water. Made from stainless steel with a decorative copper cap, these hose guides will last a lifetime of use. The design may look a bit familiar as they reflect part of the same spiral and beveled end of our Compost Crank® compost aerator tools. This wide spiral makes for a very quick, easy, and secure holder for your hose by threading it through or wrapping it around the spiral. It can also hold a spray nozzle to sprinkle your plants. Or simply use the guide as a decorative barrier between your hose and garden.
- Pack of 1 hose guide
- Grade 304, 3/8" solid stainless steel bar
- Decorative copper cap
- Weighs about 1 pound
- Measures approximately 13" tall
- Beveled bottom tip for easier installation
- The guides are handcrafted so minor variations are inherent
- 1 year no reason need return policy
- Lifetime limited warranty
- To install, simply push in to the desired depth. For tough ground, we recommend soaking the area with water for easier installation.
- Use caution and know where your buried utility lines and pipes are before driving these garden hose guides too far into the ground.